Fire Safety Awareness
Course Duration: Half Day
Location/Venue: On your Site (UK Wide)
Course Dates: To Suit Your Requirements
Max Delegate Numbers: 12
For more information or available dates please call us on 0114 2180 665.
This programme aims to equip delegates with the fundamental knowledge necessary to be aware of the full implications of current fire related legislation and practical tips and advice on fire preventative measures.
It is important to understand that fire risk assessment is not the same as a fire certificate. Every business owner and employer must:
- Assess the fire risk in their workplace.
- Check that fires can be detected and people can be warned in enough time to leave the building safely.
- Check that there is a safe means for leaving the building.
- Provide and maintain fire fighting equipment.
- Instruct their employees on what to do in event of a fire.
- Fire Risks in your workplace.
Nobody knows your business better than you and your staff. You will need to look at all areas of your business in order to carry out an assessment. If you employ five or more people you will need to keep a written record of the risk assessment.
The kind of areas you will need to consider when carrying out your assessment are:
- Flammable Liquids.
- Heating and Lighting.
- Detection of Fire.
- Fire Fighting Equipment.
- Means of Escape.
- Emergency Plans.
Who Should Attend?
Business Owners and Employers.
Out of stock