Fire Warden Course
Course Duration: Half Day
Location/Venue: On your Site (UK Wide)
Course Dates: To Suit Your Requirements
Max Delegate Numbers: 12
A comprehensive course for up to 12 people designed to give key staff the skills and knowledge they need to be authorised Fire Wardens.
For more information or available dates please call us on 0114 2180 665.
Course Overview including Background and Objectives:
- Why Fire Safety Training.
- Legal Responsibilities.
- How Fires Start.
- Emergency Lighting.
- Fire Detection.
- Fire doors and more.
Human behaviour in fire:
- A review of people behaviour in emergencies quoting the latest research findings.
Role of the Fire Warden (1)
- General Fire Prevention and Best Practice.
- Fire Safety Survey.
- Fire Safety Hazard Reporting.
Role of the Fire Warden (2)
- Action on Discovering a fire.
- Raising the Alarm.
- Evacuation Procedures.
The Fire Extinguisher
- Uses and Capabilities.
- Types of Fire.
- Blankets and Hoses.
- Competency testing if required.
Practical use of Fire Extinguishers is available upon request.
Out of stock