Q1tum NEBOSH Certificate Revision Workshop days
Q1tum’s NEBOSH revision workshops are specifically designed to provide delegates, who are currently undertaking NEBOSH training, to receive expert revision tips from our NEBOSH qualified tutors. Over the course of the day we will analyse exam questions and look how to answer them appropriately.
Access to Q1tum’s extensive pool of questions will be available covering:
- New Syllabus NG1
- The Management of Health and Safety (NGC1)
- Controlling workplace hazards (GC2)
- Managing and controlling hazards in construction activities (NCC1)
• Review key topics from across the course.
• Discuss revision and exam techniques.
• Work through exam-style questions and receive tutor feedback.
• Learn how to avoid common mistakes in the exam.
• Resolve any last-minute technical queries.
• Communicate and share notes with current delegates.
As part of the revision day you will have access to Q1TUM’s extensive range of NEBOSH questions.
The day’s format follows key NEBOSH syllabus points and can be booked as a half day refresher for either the NG1, NGC1, GC2 or NCC1 are full day course incorporating all three areas, full day prices include lunch.