Scaffold Inspection & Appreciation
Course Title: Scaffold Inspection & Appreciation
Course Duration: One Day
Location/Venue: On your Site (UK Wide)
Course Dates: To Suit Your Requirements
Max Delegate Numbers: 12
For more information or available dates please call us on 0114 349 9099.
The course is extremely “hands on” and delegates are encouraged to participate in exercises and case studies.
The Working at Height Regulations 2005 require all work platforms greater than 2m in height to be inspected by a Competent Person at intervals not exceeding 7 days. To satisfy this requirement on Basic Tube and Fit Scaffolds, Q1Tum Ltd have developed this course format and content:
- The legislation and standards surrounding traditional (Tube & Fitting) scaffolding:
- BS EN 12811
- How to identify the various components used in scaffolding.
- The erection sequences and the fixing of scaffold members.
- How to ensure that the correct type of protection for particular risks is in place.
- Completing the Scaffold Inspection Register.
- Scaffold Tie Systems Criteria.
- Undertaking the principals of how to complete an inspection of scaffolds.
- Scaffolding Assessments and Exercises.
- Examples of Good/Bad Practice - Video.
Upon Completion, each delegate would receive a certificate of competence to confirm that your organisation has trained its employees to the legally required level.
Who Should Attend?
Any person/s within the workplace who are tasked with inspecting basic Tube and Fit Scaffold structures to comply with the Work at Height Regulations 2005.
Out of stock