This course is intended to give site supervisors a clear understanding of how health and safety affects their role and the practical steps they can take to ensure a safe site. This course is for first line managers – those who have, or are about to acquire supervisory responsibilities. It provides an introduction to health and safety, welfare and environmental issues for those requiring an understanding of their legal responsibilities relevant to their work activities. It will provide a soun knowledge base to enable them to give valuable assistance in safely managing a construction site.
The United Kingdom Contractors Group (UKCG) recognises this course as meeting the required standard for all managers working on UKCG sites.
– The Health and Safety at Work Act
– Specific site issues that challengesupervisors on a daily basis
– Effective toolbox talks
– Supervision of occupational health
– Behavioural safety
Who Should Attend?
– First line managers and Supervisors
– Individuals progressing towards a first line management or supervisory position
Grants available to companies who pay CITB levy