Upon Completion, each delegate would receive a certificate of competence to confirm that your organisation has trained its employees to the legally required level.
Each 3-hour session would comprise of the following:
- Legal Aspects of Manual Handling
- Physical make up of the body and the impact of Manual Handling
- Lifting Model and Correct Methods
- Manual Handling Assessments and Exercises
- Examples of Good/Bad Practice – Video
The course is extremely “hands on” and delegates are encouraged to participate in lifting exercises and techniques.
Who Should Attend?
Any person/s within the workplace who are engaged in Manual Handling.