- What is a Safety Harness?
- Legal Duties.
- Steps to the Correct Fitting of the Harness.
- Identifying the correct Connection Equipment and Anchor Points.
- Care and Maintenance of a Safety Harness.
- Inspection of Harness.
- Recording Requirements.
- Lanyards:- Fall/Work Restraint, Fall Arrest, Work Position.
At the end of the course attendees will:
- Understand why this equipment is needed.
- Understand what type of harness and lanyard to use.
- Know how and what to connect/attach the harness to.
- Appreciate how the use of a Lanyard will affect working methods.
Who Should Attend?
Anyone who is expected to wear and inspect a harness effectively and proficiently.