The CITB SEATS course will bring your environmental and sustainability knowledge up to date by giving a thorough overview of the subject, relevant legislation and industry best practice.
This course meets the basic environmental knowledge that the sub-contract chain is required to prove to major contractors. It also covers the environmental aspects of the CITB Health, safety and environment (HS&E) test.
- Best practice techniques and legal compliance
- The environment and why it matters
- Environmental management systems
- Waste management
- How to be a good neighbour: statutory nuisance,communication
- Archaeology and heritage.
- Energy and resources
- Being a responsible contractor
On successful completion of the SEATS training course, delegates will be awarded with a Site Environmental Awareness Training Scheme (SEATS) certificate accredited by the CITB, which is valid for five years.
Who Should Attend?
The Site Environmental Awareness Training Scheme (SEATS) is designed for Site Supervisors and Site Managers. This course is the supervisor level equivalent of the Site Safety Supervising Training Scheme (SSSTS) training course.