The United Kingdom Contractors Group (UKCG) recognises this course as meeting the required standard for all managers working on UKCG sites.
- How health and safety law is structured.
- How the supervisory role fits in with the manager’s role in controlling the site safely.
- Understanding the need for method statements.
- Construction Site Health, Safety and Welfare.
- Communication routes within site activity.
- Behavioural safety.
- Supervision of occupational health.
Who Should Attend?
Only delegates who hold an existing SSSTS qualification and can provide evidence to the training provider before attending the course are eligible to attend. Failure to attend the refresher course prior to the expiry of an existing certificate will require delegates to re-enter the scheme by completing the 2 day SSSTS course if they wish to remain in the scheme.
* Please note that candidates must take an SSSTS Refresher course before their existing certificate expires, otherwise the full SSSTS course will have to be taken again.